Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365XL Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I think this is a great idea. The thinness is more important than grip height or slide length to me, for CC. A 12 round flush mag, plus a 15 round mag, that is great. I have size large hands, and the micro guns work for me, but larger would be much better.

I have two P320 compacts, but the thickness is a problem for CC. With an extra slim gun I can (barely) carry IWB using my regular clothes.

-c1steve

Posts: 4040 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
FYI, I see two on gunbroker today. Looks like they’re starting to hit the street.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I hadn't looked for any reviews until now. Here's a holster company handling both and comparing them.

Slides do interchange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5xSovQMOM

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gallery of Guns has an initial order of 800 arriving very soon, so we should start seeing them in shops next week.

Posts: 41 | Registered: September 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I picked mine up today. I wasn’t able to shoot it, but I really like the size of it! I’m already wanting an XXL, with 17-18 rounds and a little longer slide.

Then I can go all double stack slim guns; small, medium and large.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Just when I got comfortable with the G48..
The optic cut with the ROMEOZero will make this a big seller. TFB has a test of the 365XL with the Romeo out. Looks like an affordable package that will cowitness with the stock front sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been watching Gunbroker & the XL's have not been commanding much, if any premium. One of the newer listings has the XL listed $20 less than the others. I have seen 3 relistings after not being sold.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4249 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need help with mounting an Shield RMSc Red Dot to the P365

I just purchased a P365XL. I love the form factor, size, ergonomics in my hand, and capabilities. I am trying to mount my Shield RMSc red dot to it, but seem to be missing the correct screws to it (the screws that come with the Shield RMSc are too large for the holes in the slide.)

Supposedly the Shield RMSc is supposed to be compatible with the P365XL...When I place it on the slide it looks like it will fit perfectly...everything aligns. I just seem to be missing the correct screws. Has anyone mounted a Shield RMSc to a Sig P365XL, if yes, what do I need to do it?

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Nice, but I'll stick to my 320X Compact and standard 365 for summer carry. I don't need another variation in the mix.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Picked up my P365XL today and could not be happier with this purchase. Found one of my older leather holsters PWL that fits it like a glove. Off to the range tomorrow to sling some lead down range.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am making my first purchase. So it is between the 320XCompact and the 365. Then the 365XL arrives. My primary reason is concealed carry in some form.
320XC 365XL
Barrel 3.6 3.7
Length 7.0 6.6
Width 1.3 1.1
Height 5.3 4.8
Weightw/o 25.3 20.7
Cap flush 15 12

So is it a really significant difference?
And if getting both is the suggestion, does the initial
purchase leans towards the 365 platform (365,365XL)or the 320 (XC, SC)?

Thx!

Paralysis through analysis in Chicago.

Posts: 4 | Registered: June 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy!

I was very interested in the P365XL as I though it came with the 15 round magazines and the slide was premilled for optics. Now that I read it comes with 12 round magazines and you can purchase the 15 round magazines for it I regress. I have been carrying the P365 now for a year as my EDC. I like it very much and have several 12 round magazines for it that I carry. I have also ordered a few 15 round magazines for it. I will in the next few months send it off to GallowayPrecision to have it milled for mounting a Shield RMSc or the new Romeo Zero. Not much out on the new Romeo Zero other than a very high price tag.

“Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

Posts: 22 | Registered: November 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoDovid:
I am making my first purchase. So it is between the 320XCompact and the 365. Then the 365XL arrives. My primary reason is concealed carry in some form.
320XC 365XL
Barrel 3.6 3.7
Length 7.0 6.6
Width 1.3 1.1
Height 5.3 4.8
Weightw/o 25.3 20.7
Cap flush 15 12

So is it a really significant difference?
And if getting both is the suggestion, does the initial
purchase leans towards the 365 platform (365,365XL)or the 320 (XC, SC)?

Thx!

Paralysis through analysis in Chicago.

For the barrel length, not really noticeable. For the OAL, width, height and weight, those are pretty noticeable to me. I noticed a big difference between the 320SC and the 365.

If you are looking for the overall easiest to conceal, including pocket carry, the 365 w/ a 10 round mag is the best bet of the three. Although, carrying with a 12 round mag makes it more comfortable and easier to control without giving up much in the way of waistband concealability. For waistband carry, inside or outside, I would go with the XL because of the slightly longer grip module. You won't have to loosen or shift your grip to change mags. If you plan on adding a RDS, it is a little less expensive to get the XL than getting a365 and milling it for the sight.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
So what features will be on the Legion model?

Posts: 10825 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carotxn:

I just purchased a P365XL. I love the form factor, size, ergonomics in my hand, and capabilities. I am trying to mount my Shield RMSc red dot to it, but seem to be missing the correct screws to it (the screws that come with the Shield RMSc are too large for the holes in the slide.)

Supposedly the Shield RMSc is supposed to be compatible with the P365XL...When I place it on the slide it looks like it will fit perfectly...everything aligns. I just seem to be missing the correct screws. Has anyone mounted a Shield RMSc to a Sig P365XL, if yes, what do I need to do it?

Have you called Sig by any chance? I bet it works with whatever comes with the Romeo.

BTW, where did you pick up the RMSC?

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pingman274:

Mine came from Optics Planet.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah that’s a huge difference. Problem is those are standard measurements. If you look at metric measures, you will find the width is almost 1/4” or 5 mm that is a pretty big width difference. The weight is the other. 5 oz. is quite a lot daily IWB. I would gladly give up 3 rounds.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pingman274:
quote:
Originally posted by carotxn:

Have you called Sig by any chance? I bet it works with whatever comes with the Romeo.

I did call Sig...they said they should have screws that will work when the release their Romeo Zero. I emailed Shield and have not received a response. I called Brownell's on the chance they had someone have this issues...they didn't have a solution.

I bought the RMSc from Optics Planet.

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
You might be able to get some screws of the same diameter and thread pattern as the screws securing the rear sight plate from a hardware store. They may need to be longer or cut down to work properly.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
Coming soon.

https://www.osagecountyguns.co...w-sig-sauer-p365-xl/

What is interesting about this photo is that the slide in this photo is not the slide on the XL’s released for sale.....Look close and you will see that the engraving of the “XL” and “365” are actually reversed on the pistols being sold on line.....

Guess the one in the photo from Osage was a prototype pistol from SIG....Just an observation....Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post