SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ + CCR = heaven
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ + CCR = heaven Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
As usual, Mary & team deliver. The black gun is CPII Dusk w/ CZ USA grips and the silver is CPII with Grips4U. Both have new springs throughout so they'll be good for another 25 years.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm amazed, sir, that you continue to find .32's of everything! SIG P230, check; CZ83, check; plus others I'm sure I haven't seen! So far I only have the .32 Tomcat and an NAA Guardian in .32... Frown

Posts: 431 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's just cool, that's what that is.

They do seem like they are built like a tank.

Posts: 559 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

I can confirm that CCR is the real deal. I just received back my '99 CZ75 Compact D in CPII Dusk on Friday afternoon. A complete transformation from what I initially sent them.

Posts: 27 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: October 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Those are absolutely gorgeous.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Cool !

Thanx for posting the pics.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice additions

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice....is the stainless a factory finish or hard chromed

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Every gun I have seen in Sig Forum which has been done by them is beautiful.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
Those are so nice.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Nice, I'm curious about the finish on the stainless appearing one too.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
The silver one is CCR's Ceraplate II; its a nickel finish.

posted Hide Post
What a great pair enjoy!!

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Those are stunning!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Hey PGT, you have an older model Beretta that was redone by CCR in two tone, with the slide being CPII I think and the barrel in black? Or maybe it was dusk and I'm reversing the slide / barrel colors.. If I am making any sense to you could you post a pic of that one?

I just remember it was really sweet looking with the different slide / barrel combo

Or maybe I'm on crack and you have no idea what I'm talking about...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by calugo:
Very nice....is the stainless a factory finish or hard chromed

It's CPII, a finish offered by Cummings Custom Refinishers. It's a nickel boron finish.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Hey PGT, you have an older model Beretta that was redone by CCR in two tone, with the slide being CPII I think and the barrel in black? Or maybe it was dusk and I'm reversing the slide / barrel colors.. If I am making any sense to you could you post a pic of that one?

I just remember it was really sweet looking with the different slide / barrel combo

Or maybe I'm on crack and you have no idea what I'm talking about...

They've done quite a few for me. This is the one I think you mean? I posted a pic of it with wood grips and new mag release recently. This is with old carbon Billie grips on it

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PGT,

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't normally think to apply the word "sexy" to a firearm, but damn! Very nice, PGT!

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Beautiful examples!!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post