SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any suggestions for a G21 Gen 4 threaded barrel?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any suggestions for a G21 Gen 4 threaded barrel? Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted
Use would be for home defense.

There appear to be a number of options, as is the case with many Glock aftermarket parts. I am just not familiar with, nor have I any experience with, the aftermarket barrel manufacturers.

Your opinions/suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you want to put on it? in what pitch?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
What do you want to put on it? in what pitch?

SIG SRD 45 suppressor, 5/8” - 28tpi or M16 x 1mm LH threads.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Watching this.
I'll be wanting a 5/8X28 also for my G21 gen 4. Smile

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless I'm missing something I'd get the factory one which is M16. Seems available. Otherwise I'd get the silencerco one.
After that the usual sources are where I'd start (I'm a casual G21 guy so don't follow this in detail) KKM and Lonewolf.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
You are not missing a thing. I searched, last evening before posting this thread, the internet for a Glock 21 threaded barrel and only came up with non-OEM hits, namely the manufacturers you mentioned.

Lord only knows what I typed in the search field last night. After reading your response I searched again and am finding Glock threaded barrels popping up like M&M’s.

This embarrassed old fool will go bang his head against the wall now.

Thanks for the help, hrcjon.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 192 | Registered: June 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This would be my choice: Jarvis

The drop-in should be just fine, no need for fitting.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post