SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Longshot: P228 serial # B 239 979
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Longshot: P228 serial # B 239 979 Login/Join 
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted
So I purchased a P229 last week and it came with a second 9mm barrel. The seller said the barrel came from a P228 but he didn't say why it was seperated. I didn't see that it was serialized until I got home. Someone has got to be wishing they had this original barrel to complete their pistol. It's a longshot but if you own a P228 with this serial # contact me and I'll be glad to forward it to you.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Great gesture and here’s hoping the barrel makes it home.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGINT-228
posted Hide Post
Paging Q...as much as he knows about P228 he might just know the story behind this barrel.

------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?” Sergeant Major Dan Daly (USMC)

Posts: 1097 | Registered: August 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
What a great offer!
I had to dig mine out of the safe- The number is close to mine but not a match. I hope the power of Sigforum finds its home.

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post