SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 magazine question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 magazine question Login/Join 
posted
Bought a P365 yesterday, shot it and love it! Only problem is trying to load the 10 rounds mags...I have some arthritis in my hands, but can load mags for my other pistols. For the 365 I had to use a Lula Loader, and even then the mag springs were tough! Is this a common experience?
John

Posts: 19 | Location: Northeast Florida | Registered: December 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh Yeah. 1st time I got mine to the range could only load 5rds by hand.They are real stiff. Picked up a Lula loader myself after that. So much easier.

Posts: 41 | Location: Spencerport, New York | Registered: June 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I had never owned a loader until I bought my P365. I couldn't get more than nine rounds loaded in a ten round magazine. It didn't help that the magazine is so small and harder to hold onto.

The magazines will loosen up with use so you can keep your man card and load the old fashioned way.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BackupR9:
Bought a P365 yesterday, shot it and love it! Only problem is trying to load the 10 rounds mags...I have some arthritis in my hands, but can load mags for my other pistols. For the 365 I had to use a Lula Loader, and even then the mag springs were tough! Is this a common experience?
John

Yes, this is quite common for the 365's magazines.

Mine was the same way, though after twenty + years in the Army, I don't give it a thought to loading all magazines by hand.

With regular use, your 365 mags will eventually become somewhat easier to load. The LULA loader is great help!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have to echo what has already been said, same for 12 round magazines.
Want to like this pistol, shoots well, accurate, no issues.
Mine was a 12 Oct 2018 manufacture, about 600 rounds, no issues, no scratch marks on magazine.
Others shooting mine with thumbs up induce issues I don't see.
When available I will get a stainless striker just for peace of mind.

NRA Benefactor

Posts: 106 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: July 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post