SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    TLR-7A Flex Karma Winner sybo
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TLR-7A Flex Karma Winner sybo Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thank you! Please count me in.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Please add my name! I picked up a 320 X Carry yesterday, and this would be a perfect fit! Thank you!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!!!!!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Boy, I could really use this!! Thanks for the cool Karma and Merry Christmas!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in. Merry Christmas!

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
nice..thanks

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Count me in!

Thank you & Merry Christmas

Former US Army, Sgt., 82nd Abn. Div. Paratrooper,
Infantryman, (81mm Mortars) Certified Armorer

Love God, Country, & Family

Posts: 89 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Fantastic karma- please count me in- Merry Christmas and happy New Years!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oooh, just saw this. Add me, please and thanks! And Merry Christmas to all!

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please add me for this most generous karma, I have a couple of pistols that need a light. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4929 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Please add me, and thank you. Happy Holidays!

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I’m in for this! Thanks

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in for this, good luck everyone, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
In please!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Please count me in. Thanks!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cntrl23
posted Hide Post
What a generous karma, please count me in as well! Merry Christmas!

Posts: 179 | Location: MN | Registered: January 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Please add me! Happy Holidays to you.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Nice. I’d like a shot!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post