SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma " Uncle mikes " #3 holster winner is Sigholic !!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma " Uncle mikes " #3 holster winner is Sigholic !!!!! Login/Join 
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted
Good day, up for Karma is an unused uncle mikes #3 shoulder rig for a 6" revolver. No box, but in new condition. Shipping is on me as well. I will use the karmanator to select a winner on May 31st. Thanks for participating, John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pickle Rick,

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Thank you for a great Karma.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
If that will work with a 4" please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in, I have a Colt and a Smith for That! Thanks!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
V-Tail according to Uncle Mikes website it's for 6" barreled guns. Looking at the actual holster it looks as if a 4 incher would fall too deep into the holster. John

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GotDogs:
V-Tail according to Uncle Mikes website it's for 6" barreled guns. Looking at the actual holster it looks as if a 4 incher would fall too deep into the holster. John
OK, thanks for the info. Remove me from the karma drawing.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I have a 6" S&W with no holster to go with it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
to qote my kid "awesome"--it will fit my Model 19 3 inch.

Posts: 44 | Registered: August 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in.
Would be nice for my S&W and Ruger 6" .357's.
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vincent317
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma! Count me in.

Posts: 593 | Location: NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, count me in. Perfect for the 6" S&W 38 M&P I just got. 1949 vintage.

Posts: 121 | Location: Ohio | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Since there were only 7 entries I drew the Karma 1.5 hrs. early. " Drum Roll Please " The winner is: Sigholic. Congratulations and enjoy!! Email to follow. John

posted Hide Post
Much appreciated.

Going to a good home in Wyoming.

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post