Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ P-07 Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted
Just ordered one on a whim after seeing some videos and finding one at a great price. Seems like a well received gun. Anyone have one?

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I have a CGW's one. Wonderful gun. It's the DA/SA gun I shoot when I want to get away from SAO or Striker fired these days. It's nice you can have it with decocker or safety. Mine started with the decocker, and I changed it over to the safety. I always wanted a 229 SAO and this is as close as I'll probably ever get.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. Some guys at my local club were talking about CGW for their CZ’s. They were pretty happy with the turnout.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I bought one in 2015. It runs like the proverbial top. Smile

There are actually two generations of this gun. The first says "CZ-75 P-07" and, in smaller letters, DUTY on the slide, has a sharply curved trigger and fixed backstrap. The second (mine) just says "CZ P-07," has a straighter trigger and multiple/adjustable backstraps. There are parts in the box to change it from decocker to manual safety if you wish. (I didn't.) It also has the sharp edges and corners of the slide blunted, along with other differences. The only minor beef I have is that the decocker levers are very flat to the sides of the gun and aren't as easy to operate as those of the PCR/P-01.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is CGW as I am looking at the CZ line? Thanks

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
CGW: Cajun Gun Works, in West Monroe, LA. They make parts for, repair and customize CZ's, as well as offering complete customized guns.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
I really like mine. Extremely accurate and reliable. I've got about 1,000 rounds through it without a hitch. Mags are a little pricey. Comparable in size to the P228. The slide stop is low profile enough to prevent inadvertently riding it with my thumb as sometimes happened with my P228. Great value and great quality. I sometimes carry it iwb. With the 17 round mag, I feel well armed.

Posts: 393 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one at Academy Sports after owning two P-09's. It is my favorite polymer gun. I even put a red dot on it temporarily and shot it in a local bullsye match. Here is a link to some assembly/disassembly videos I made a few years ago. The P series CZ's are very easy to work with.
https://www.youtube.com/playli...wDb1XrQ2FMDvFsgCtXkF
Joe

P226-X-Five 9mm, P226-9/40/357SIG/22LR, P239-9, Kahr PM40, Desert Eagle 1911G, CZ75B 9mm, Savage 308 bolt gun, Stag Arms AR-15.

Posts: 1941 | Location: West Texas | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I think I’m gonna like this pistol a lot. Been reading a lot of positive things on CZ’s for years and it’s nice to finally add one to the stable (well if you don’t count my Scorpion)

posted Hide Post
I just picked up a P07 in .40 cal. Great gun, runs 100% , and is very accurate.
Thanks to Greg Cote for stocking 10rd magazines
too.

Posts: 159 | Registered: December 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Easy gun to work on too.
There are some great YouTube video tutorials on how to make those triggers really sweet.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
IMO, the CZP07 is a great gun, accurate, good trigger, fun to shoot, etc.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post