SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Stiff take down lever
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Stiff take down lever Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Any idea of the # of the O ring required?

The suggestion to jiggle guide rod while rotating worked perfectly. After the first time it became normal tension again.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Referring to a previous post, it was the O-ring which arrived sooner than I expected, not the takedown lever.

SIG sent me this "O-RING-1" when I ordered my takedown lever and O-ring:

I still haven't received the takedown lever itself. SIG CS said it would ship around December, SIG uses SmartPost which takes at least 10 days for delivery, and it is going to my address in Washington where it will then be forwarded here. I guess that the TDL will show up around Christmas!

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wasn't willing to pay 7.75 for an O ring from Numrich so I was trying to see if the big box hardware stores sold something appropriate.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
I just checked, and SIG charged my credit card $4 for that O-ring and $16 for the TDL, shipping and taxes apparently included.

TGS has the O-ring in stock for $3.95, but the TDL is still out of stock: https://www.topgunsupply.com/g...%5Bcat%5D=150&page=1

posted Hide Post
I have found that with use it gets a little bit easier. Wiggling guide rod or just pushing it up sometimes helps, as does pulling the trigger slightly while rotating. Make sure that everything is well lubricated. Good luck

Posts: 12 | Location: Altoona, Pennsylvania | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Forty Cal:
Does anyone have any pictures of the new gen 3 takedown lever?

I have received my Gen 3 TDL but have not installed it yet. I will post photos when able, but the relevant news is that SIG is shipping them now.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I wasn't willing to pay 7.75 for an O ring from Numrich so I was trying to see if the big box hardware stores sold something appropriate.

It's a stock o-ring, you can Google to get the size (off the top of my head I think it's an 010) and save tons of $$.

---------------The Answer Is There Is No Answer---------------

Posts: 152 | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post