SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What handgun/s do you own that others here probably don't ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What handgun/s do you own that others here probably don't ? Login/Join 
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
Picked this up last month.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have the pictures yet- Haven't replaced PhotoBucket yet. So, all pictures are of exemplars of my handguns, but not of mine.

KZ1000 beat me to the Femaru 37M- from one Kawi rider to another, good show!

Some of my others that I didn't see any examples of:

CZ 24 in .380acp from 1937

Ballester-Molina .45acp- part of British Contract, from 1942-43

WWII era P38 [mauser factory- not walther or spreework].

Star Model B- 1945

Polish copy of Tokarev TT-33 [and a romanian one also].

quite a few High Standard handguns:

High Standard Model A with Type I-B takedown [most common version is Type II].

and the famous SpaceGun: High Standard Supermatic S102 Trophy. This is not mine, but mine looks like it.

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 683 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a few. Only have photos of revolvers.

First, a S&W Model 25-2 modified by John Jovino Company in NYC. Jovino made snubby N frame guns before S&W did.

S&W Model 547. K frame 9MM that works without moon clips.

S&W Model 19-5. This gun was made for the US Diplomatic Security Service. It was made with black matte finish and the rubber grips were standard.

Three inch S&W Model 66-2

S&W Model 610, 10MM

S&W Registered Magnum, 357 Mag from 1937

S&W Model 629-6. 2.5 inch barrel, .44 mag, with fixed sights.

S&W Model 36-6. J frame, three inch, full underlug, target .38. One of 615

Model 296. Five shot, .44 Special, L frame.

S&W Model 940. J frame 9MM

Posts: 230 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised nobody has posted one of these little beasts. Star M43 Firestar 9mm. All steel. Heavy but soft shooting, all in the size factor of a PPK.
Not mine, but identical:

Posts: 91 | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw that someone posted a 296. Here is the counterpart 242, a seven-shot .38 Special.

Posts: 117 | Registered: February 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I had a Forester for about a year and a half. really holding ot for someone, never fired it. I think "we" ended up selling it that way.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
I bought a Sig 1911 Super Target a few weeks ago. TSM11, my wife wanted to buy me something for our anniversary/St.Valentines day so she insisted on giving me the money I paid for it so she could buy it for me. Damned the bad luck. Yes, she's a keeper. Yes, she has sisters. One of which is even single Big Grin

I'm sure it's not all that rare but it was the first one I had seen when I found at at a local LGS and fell in lust with it. I've been bitten by the 1911 bug lately. TSM11 bought me a Kimber Custom 1911 last yeat for my birthday and a few months ago I bought myself a Colt Delta Elite 10mm.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
A 3" Kent Miller Custom S&W 625.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakota Slim:
I'm surprised nobody has posted one of these little beasts. Star M43 Firestar 9mm. All steel. Heavy but soft shooting, all in the size factor of a PPK.
Not mine, but identical:

Ah, the good old days of Interarms, when the Firestar M43 sold at GS for $300 OTD.

Only mod I did was remove the magazine safety.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:
I don't know about "rare", but at least maybe uncommon in the US thanks to GCA 68... CZ 45. A Slim little double action only delivery system for the devistating powerhouse .25ACP!

Bill R

Love it! A total rocket launcher that fits in your pocket. I want one!!! No seriously.... I want one. I don't care if it IS just a .25ACP... I think it's cool, and I love CZ's! Smile

From one Bill R. to another. Big Grin

The last CZ 1945 I saw at a gun show was sale tagged at $375. I paid $65 for one in 1979 but traded it a few years later for something larger.

There was talk a few years ago about CZ remaking the 1945 model in the US to get around the GCA68 rule, but I think nothing came of it.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's see S&W model 610 revolver both the 3" and 5" versions.

Second year S&W model 57, 6", nickel with fairly rare factory prototype/limited production case.

S&W model 25-14 revolver in 45 ACP with 3" bbl. only 250 made.

Colt Marshal .38 Special revolver, 4" bbl with original matching box and accessories.

Posts: 90 | Location: SW VA | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not mine, but identical:

That was my 1st handgun purchase back in 1991!
Don't have it anymore though.

I do have a Sphinx AT.380-M.
I've never seen another one or met anyone that owns one.

Posts: 286 | Location: midwest | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogrobber13:
quote:
Not mine, but identical:

That was my 1st handgun purchase back in 1991!
Don't have it anymore though.

I do have a Sphinx AT.380-M.
I've never seen another one or met anyone that owns one.

I bought one of those Star pistols when they first came out. The firing pin broke, Intersrms sent a replacement, and I had no further problems.

However, carrying it was a chore due to its weight, eventually traded it off for something else.

Your Sphinx AT 380 is a quality pistol.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No pictures so you have to take my word for these:
Browning BDAs - 1 in .38 Super and 3 in 9mm
Walther P5C
2 Walther PP Supers - 1 in the 9x18 Ultra and 1 in .380 ACP
CZ P-40
Beretta Laramie - Nickel .38 Special
Radom MAG 98 in 9mm

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waterbury, did you buy the pistol that way or did you have it sent to him for that work? That custom 625 is amazing. Beautiful gun, as are the many others.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Waterbury, did you buy the pistol that way or did you have it sent to him for that work? That custom 625 is amazing. Beautiful gun, as are the many others.
I bought it that way from a small shop in Seymour CT - someone sold it to them.
It's one of my best gun finds.

I've researched Kent Miller and found out he was quite innovative and very talented. He died young, unfortunately, possibly as a result of workplace exposure to toxic materials.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post