SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What handgun/s do you own that others here probably don't ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What handgun/s do you own that others here probably don't ? Login/Join 
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
One of the less common Mountain Guns...45acp...

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
PGT, if you had the Model 14, a 586 and a N frame set up full target like your 17, that would make a beautiful set.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sure others have these but probably not many.
S&W K32 and S&W Model 16-4

Posts: 56 | Registered: December 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I have a couple but need to learn to post pics.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gunsmith did a nice job of cutting this one down.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
French MAC 1950 with an A prefix serial-one of the first ones made.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure how "rare" this one is but I've never seen one. It's a Ruger MKI with a factory compensator. Serial number dates it to 1961

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rorke's Drift:

How does the Olympic copy shoot?

Regarding the Zebra yellow BB gun, I had one too. It might be more reliable than my old Wolverine!

Pretty much identical operation to the original, including liking or hating the same ammo. It's picky. The sights aren't the same, and the stupid rib is stupid.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
WWII bringback Frommer 37M

More Frommers:

Lillput Baby

1910 Stop

Frommer 29M:

I've got a Stop also, WWII bring back by my father

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
A Brolin "Frankengun" assembled from different models of their short lived line up of the late '90s. This piece took a lot of tweaking to attain solid reliability.

Brolin Patriot P45C Compact Carry Comp slide with P45T model frame.

Factory dual port compensated 3.25" match barrel with integral conical lock-up reverse plug (DPC) system, polished feed ramp, lowered and flared ejection port, beveled magazine well, flat-top slide, four-legged sear spring, high relief cut front strap, iron claw extractor, memory pad heavertail grip safety, Videki adjustable aluminium matchtrigger, polished skeletonized commander hammer, Colt hammer spur; Millet MKI front and MkII rear sight; Brolin Custom Shop tuned 4lb trigger; narrowed and reprofiled Kings tactical ambi-safety; relieved magazine catch; Wilson blue hex grip screws; polished barrel port; full melt-down job; gun reblued.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16210 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

May I ask... what was the defect? I'm not aware of anything being wrong with mine, but I'm still curious.

Yours doesn't have the defect or you'd have known about it by now. Wink

The trigger wouldn't catch the first time it was pulled. Had to pull it a second time for it to fire (every time). The pistol either has the defect out of the box or it doesn't. So, if it works, it will continue to work. If its defective, it will be defective until it is re-machined.

Had something to do with the frame not getting some metal removed (frame machining defect).

When I called Colt, the service tech knew all about it. He said to send it in and they would take care of it.

I tried to Google the original thread... but no luck.
*edit, I saved it! E-mail me, if you'd like a copy of the 2 page thread.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen any CZ Kadets yet. They make great suppressor hosts, and have all steel construction. No plastic or aluminum here.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Colt Commando

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USP45T
posted Hide Post
Intratec AB-10 and a SIG 556 with side folding stock (a registered pistol in Michigan).

P220ST P226/9 556 X5L1/9

Posts: 381 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

May I ask... what was the defect? I'm not aware of anything being wrong with mine, but I'm still curious.

Yours doesn't have the defect or you'd have known about it by now. Wink

The trigger wouldn't catch the first time it was pulled. Had to pull it a second time for it to fire (every time). The pistol either has the defect out of the box or it doesn't. So, if it works, it will continue to work. If its defective, it will be defective until it is re-machined.

Had something to do with the frame not getting some metal removed (frame machining defect).

When I called Colt, the service tech knew all about it. He said to send it in and they would take care of it.

I tried to Google the original thread... but no luck.
*edit, I saved it! E-mail me, if you'd like a copy of the 2 page thread.

All-righty then! Glad mine is not defective! Big Grin
(Mrs seems to think I'm defective, so maybe there's balance in the world!)

I'll email you shortly. Thank you for the information.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:

Also had one of the blackened stainless 686-3 Midnight black guns. With a 4 inch tube. Regards 18DAI

I had one of those for a while.... great gun, but I was always worried about the finish, so it didn't get shot enough to keep around, and I traded it off for something or other...

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
FishOn, I'm familiar with heavy frames, P210-5s,etc.,but yours has some interesting features in addition. Traditional Swiss SIG type grip cut for lanyard and bottom mag release, but relieved for the side button mag release. Legend type magazine base plate machined at the rear to allow use with the bottom mag release. Add on beavertail if I'm not mistaken. Serial in the P320XXX range? SIG was doing some interesting stuff.

ETA, Oh yeah, I'm one of the others here who definitely doesn't have one of those.

NRA Life

Posts: 1564 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Not really that rare compared. But i guess the X-Carry I just picked up.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8851 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I'm probably not the only one here with an XP-100, but I wonder if I might be the only one here with one chambered in .221 Fireball.

In inherited it from the old man, who used to shoot silhouette with it. I've never shot it, nor have a desire or need to. The one time I've encountered that caliber in a gun shop, they wanted almost $60 for 20 rounds. No thanks.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post