SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What handgun/s do you own that others here probably don't ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What handgun/s do you own that others here probably don't ? Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:
Originally posted by Rorke's Drift:
Whitney Wolverine

I have both an original, and the Olympic copy.

I always wanted one of those but could never really figure out why. Then one day it dawned on me, it was from playing with these as a kid.

Smile

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Probably a few....

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm Angler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:
Originally posted by Rorke's Drift:
Whitney Wolverine

I have both an original, and the Olympic copy.

I always wanted one of those but could never really figure out why. Then one day it dawned on me, it was from playing with these as a kid.

Smile

How does the Olympic copy shoot?

Regarding the Zebra yellow BB gun, I had one too. It might be more reliable than my old Wolverine!

Posts: 183 | Location: Park County | Registered: February 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Colt 22, semi-auto 22

Pic from web

Wow! You're the only other person I know who has one of these. I've only seen another one once in person. Mine... I had to buy it twice! Roll Eyes Ex-Mrs took it when she left, and I bought it back from her. Big Grin A neat little pistol, for sure.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

S&W 586-3. 4 inch barrel, round butt, special edition Midnite Black Matte finish. I'm told no more than 2000 were made. I found it with box and all papers for $473 about 4 years ago. I haven't seen another like it.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My wife inherited several guns when her parents passed, and although not all that rare, these two are probably not at all common:
- Czech Duo with German proof marks
- Reising .22 pistol with leather holster

The others she inherited are fairly common, including a Savage Model 1907 .32 Auto.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I don’t have anything super rare or weird.
An HK P7M13
Walther P5
Sauer 1913 WWII bring back

My favorite however is a Smith and Wesson Performance Center 681. On the right below.

I like my 75th anniversary Hi-Power as well. Very subtle engraving for a commemorative. Again not all that rare but a little out of the ordinary.

My Brown Kobra reverse two tone is a little out of the ordinary.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Also some really neat stuff here. Proto 1 Of course, love the Benelli B76 but I have never ever heard of .22 Long Snapper which led me to .22 Mink which I had never heard of etc. I mean I thought I was fairly well versed but that one got me with a WTF moment.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1906 American Eagle Luger/Parabellum in 7.65. 1934 dated WZ-29 Polish Mauser (all matching.) Still has the original sling with it, as well as 100 rounds of Polish ammo (dated 1936.) It's the Pole's version of the German K-98, with a few minor differences.

Posts: 1751 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Really wish you guys would post pics for all of these! Some I’ve never heard of and would love to see what they look like! I showed you mine, now show me yours! Razz

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
Here's a couple more, the one on the right (early 3" RB M60) is quite rare, one on the left (M650) is just scarce...

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1857 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
I have a Grendel P10 380. Can't find pic's right now will post them later.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this one fits. It was Ted Yost's personal build and carry gun for a while.

It's a Smith Model 10 that he converted to .357 (basically a one-of-a-kind M13). New barrel, cylinder, frame work, timing, you name it. I only actually use it for .38. but I couldn't pass it up.

Posts: 684 | Location: Arlington, VA/Burlington, VT | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by noops:
It's a Smith Model 10 that he converted to .357 (basically a one-of-a-kind M13)

I like what he did with the rear sight. There were a few factory .357 Model 10's made before the M13 was introduced.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1857 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g170/rshatz/IMG_2147_zpsbwm4ct0f.jpg"> [/url][/IMG]

CZ52 7.62x25

Sorry image didn't post.

Posts: 29 | Location: 9007 Stonebridge Dr | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Colt series 70 retro 1911 unfired and completely customized by Larry Vickers.

Also have a pair of unfired consecutive serial numbered T series hi powers.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Colt 22, semi-auto 22

Pic from web

Wow! You're the only other person I know who has one of these. I've only seen another one once in person. Mine... I had to buy it twice! Roll Eyes Ex-Mrs took it when she left, and I bought it back from her. Big Grin A neat little pistol, for sure.

Bruce Gray has one he won in a match. He posted about it (a few years ago) when I asked about mine, which had a factory defect. His did the same thing, which he fixed. I had mine sent to Colt and they fixed it (free of charge). I had purchased it used from Gander Mountain. I've come across a few for sale in the last couple years.

Do you know that the Beretta Noes share the same mags?

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing rare in my safe. I'm just waiting for bac0123 to come along and trump everybody Smile

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattW:
Nothing rare in my safe. I'm just waiting for bac0123 to come along and trump everybody Smile

bac1023 has many numerous exceptional guns, no doubt about that, but by no means he has everything. I bet he doesn't many of the stuff already listed. So, he can't really trump anyone here. Razz

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Smith and Wesson 29-2 with a 4 inch barrel. Made in 1972. Hard chromed. I bought it from the original owner last November. Looks like new.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post