SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ***Sig Classic magazine karma closed and complete***coloradohunter44, you’re holding up the line...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Sig Classic magazine karma closed and complete***coloradohunter44, you’re holding up the line... Login/Join 
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Please count me in in the Sig 229 40/357 magazines. I've had a 229 in 40 for 20 years. I forwarded a KARMA of a gun cabinet that I received here to one of the twin brothers on this forum. Merry Christmas!

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the 220 mags. Thank you

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I can use either 228 or 229.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am grateful for a chance at the P220 magazines.

Sig P226 W German
Sig P220 W German
Sig P228 W German

Posts: 121 | Location: Pennsylvania  | Registered: November 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Please add me for the P228 mags. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I'm in for the 229 mags, please.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Back in the early '80s, pretty close to Christmas the wife and kids and myself stopped for breakfast at a little diner. An older gentleman who looked like Santa Claus came over to our table and introduced himself. He said he'd like to pay for our breakfast and explained that all his kin have passed on and he enjoyed gifting people during the holidays.
I told him to join us and his offer was kind but not necessary. So we talked for awhile and when he got up to leave the old fellow gave me a folded paper and said if we ever go up north to give him a call.
After he left I unfolded the paper and there was a fifty dollar bill and "Merry Christmas from Santa" was all that was written. So I've been retaliating ever since.
That was the first time I was a victim of kindness.
The last time was a couple days ago, I was behind a local LEO at the drive-up at a coffee shop, when I got to window the coffee gal informed me that officer in front of me paided my bill.
More retaliatory action required.
Merry Christmas to all.

Your Karma is very generous but don't include me I just wanted to share the story.

Posts: 1551 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone- in the spirit of the holiday I’ve decided to drop the requirement that entrants include a quick story about a good deed done or received since so many folks seemed to have glossed over it Big Grin

The lucky three were chosen by random number generator and are listed in the OP. Congrats and thanks to mrmn50 and his generosity that inspired this karma.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity regarding the P220 mags.
Merry Christmas to all.
Mark

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vincent317
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the Karma & Merry Christmas. I can use either the 228 or 229 mags.

Posts: 593 | Location: NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
coloradohunter44, check your mail please.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you for the karma chance.

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
coloradohunter44- if I don’t hear from you before this evening, the 228 mags will be offered to one of the remaining 228 folks. I’d like to get these in the mail ASAP.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Sorry I started out in Sacramento, then Wisconsin, followed by Minneapolis, then home last night. Email sent

Random act of kindness, got up to my driveway having been already cleared of snow this am by a very kind neighbor. Much appreciated as I got in very late last night.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: coloradohunter44,

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
All present and accounted for- will be shipped Monday. Congrats everybody.