SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ***Sig Classic magazine karma closed and complete***coloradohunter44, you’re holding up the line...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Sig Classic magazine karma closed and complete***coloradohunter44, you’re holding up the line... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Put me in the 220 category. and thanks.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deen
posted Hide Post
Several years ago, my friend who played guitar at church with me hurt his back badly, and was having difficulty playing his Epi Les Paul.

I had not played my Hamer 335-copy in a long time, and decided it needed a new home where it would be played, so I passed it on to him.

I would be pleased to receive either the 228 or the 220 magazines. Thanks for the opportunity!

And with surety I shall attain victory
- Guru Gobind Singh.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Twin Cities, MN | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
I've only have a few P228 mags so I'd like a chance at those.I was a victim of kindness the other day when a stranger kindly my cell phone I had unknowingly dropped

Thanks in advance.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: navyshooter,

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P-229 would appreciate additional mags.

I routinely pick up the check for first responders or active duty military if I can do so anonymously. Guess I just blew that.

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the good gesture!

Please put me down for the P229 magazines.

Kind regards,
Bill

Former US Army, Sgt., 82nd Abn. Div. Paratrooper,
Infantryman, (81mm Mortars) Certified Armorer

Love God, Country, & Family

Posts: 89 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Thank you for offering this thoughtful and useful karma.
Please add my name to the P220 list.
Merry Christmas

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Please add me to 229 list. And Merry Christmas to all.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Great karma, would love a chance at the P229 or P220 magazines!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma. Merry Christmas too. P228 mags for me if chosen. Thanks.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
I was a victim where a SF member sent me a mag for free.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for the 220s. Thanks!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3205 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
Those P228 would look sweet in my KF 228 (bought during the 10rd magazine capacity days).

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I would love the p220 mags.

Merry Christmas to you yours and everybody else here.

I have been the recipient of too many acts of kindness to list.

As for an act of kindness I had to lay an employee off once. I met with him over dinner told him and the. Proceeded to tell him I had an interview already set up with a new company for him. He has now been there over 10 years.

Sorry. I missed the kindness note at the end of the OP so I doubled back.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cslinger,

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the very generous Karma. I have 2 P220s in .45ACP. If the 220 mags are in .45ACP, I could use them. It is funny you asked about good deeds. I was at the gas station yesterday and was approached by an elderly woman and a teenage girl. They needed a ride to the Walgreen's pharmacy. The lady needed a prescription for her daughter. I debated but since it was Christmas time, I took a chance and gave them a ride. Only about a mile, but I was not sure about letting strangers in my car. I am glad I did. The woman was in bad shape and could not have walked that far. But you never know in a situation like that what to do.

Posts: 619 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
220mags please. I made a thread about buying my first Dan Wesson's. Valors, specifically. A member here instant karma'd me an IWB and OWB holster for them. The generosity of this group is off the charts.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
In for the 220 mags....thanks for the opportunity. After reading your thread I feel I am on the receiving end of acts of kindness more than the giving end. I must address this in 2020 for sure. As a full-time LEO, I am routinely rewarded by strangers mysteriously paying for my coffee or meal when in public and in uniform.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chance228,

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance! Please include me for the P220 mags. Merry Christmas!

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I usually am on the lookout for LEO,'s in restaurants and have managed to gift a couple of groups their lunches.
The P220 mags would be a fine addition to the mix.
Thanks for the chance!!

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Thank You,
I'm interested in the 229 .40/.357 mags.
quote:
The only rule is being a member before the beginning of this karma and posting up an example of an act of kindness you have either committed or been the victim of.

A few years back, someone on this forum, we'll call him "Tony", because that's his first name, gifted my mother a kindle. I was looking to get her one and he had an extra. Light weight, adjustable text size, it was great for her.

Sadly our library changed from non-basic kindle digital format a year or so later but I was able to karma that kindle to another member's wife, if I recall. I'm hoping it's still going strong.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to claim some P229 magazines.

As for my own act of kindness/generosity... I could name many. Most recently, my wife and I paid for the groceries of a young gal who was having to remove items from her basket at the register because she was short on funds. She had an infant in a carseat, and a toddler with her so it was hard to resist.

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 369 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post