SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ***Sig Classic magazine karma closed and complete***coloradohunter44, you’re holding up the line...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***Sig Classic magazine karma closed and complete***coloradohunter44, you’re holding up the line... Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
I am offering a karma in retaliation for the kind generosity of the forum member in this thread:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5110054464

Since the gentleman in question is all magged up, I am offering the following karma-

On the table are three sets of German zigzag back Sig mags. 2 P228, 2 P229 (both sets are LE marked .40/.357) and a pair of P220 8 round mags. All are used but fully functional. Simply express your interest in which pair you’d like and when interest tapers off the lucky winners will be chosen.

In the event you are in a restricted state behind enemy lines and exempt for legal reasons(or don’t own a P220), a safe mystery prize will be offered as a consolation item.

Yes, all three sets will be given away. The only rule is being a member before the beginning of this karma and posting up an example of an act of kindness you have either committed or been the victim of Big Grin

Karma is closed and the winners are:
P220 mags- msfzoe
P229 mags- dsiets
P228 mags- coloradohunter44

Congrats to the winners. Check your emails folks. Merry Christmas!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15557 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'm just here to say that kind of retaliation is always welcome and encouraged.. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
A very generous offering

Are the P229 magazines for the 357/40 or 9MM pistols?

Every Christmas season, as a child growing up in Chicago, my parents had myself and my brother box up various toys that we no longer played with and we would walk them over to the orphanage down the block and donate them for the children

I think that early experience is partly responsible for my love of the Holiday and the fact that I have volunteered for so many things over the course of my life

BTW, I am also magged up so pass them on to another Forum Member

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are the P229 magazines for the 357/40 or 9MM pistols?

The 229 mags are .40/.357

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15557 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rebut10,

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1235 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice Karma 2 p220 mags will work good in my German 220

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to be part of the karma for the P220 mags (with .40 P229 as a second choice please). As per instructions, I’ll share an act of kindness; I had a package go missing and our postal clerk went to personally look for it and call me to say it had been found instead of just sending it along, which saved a few days of worry. Thought it was really nice, especially with the holiday rush.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Excellent retaliation, and thanks for the gesture...

Please put me in for the 2 P220 mags, and have a Great Christmas and New Year!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in for the 229 mags. Thanks

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Well, I have all those guns, so any would work, but I definitely could use the 220 mags. Only have three so far, not enough to shoot with my action pistol group.

So please enroll me for those 220 mags!

Thanks!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
228 & thanks for the karma!

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Don't own any .40s But many P220s in the two most common calibers .45 and 9mm Thank you sir and a Merry Christmas to you.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity.

Please enter me for the P220 mags.

Thanks again!

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Kind gesture. 229 mags would be welcome here.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flying back from LA to South Texas flight was delayed and had to layover. A marine recruit on the flight seemed to be short on cash for eating as airline was only providing motel. Gave marine $50 . Marine actually was going to same town, came by to repay. Told marine to pass it on some day.

In for 229 40 mags

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I Have a .45ACP P220 and could put those two mags to work if they are .45 Mags. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have a P229 40 S&W. Thanks for the chance! We are making home made caramels and penuche from scratch for the neighbors. It takes hours but it is good.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'd like to get in for the P220 magazines.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I would like to enter for the P220 mags, please.
Looks like I'm one of the few to have actually read the rules so here goes:

When I was on active duty, about 12 of us went out to lunch at Olive Garden for their lunch special. When we asked for our check, the server told us that someone had paid for all 12 of us. That was awesome.

Posts: 13093 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for the 228 magazines! Thank you

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2494 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post