SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK P30 milling for RMR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK P30 milling for RMR Login/Join 
posted
I'd like to hear your experiences; who did the milling, how satisfied you are, any problems, etc.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I don't think the P30 slide can be traditionally RMR-milled. Instead, a plate is made for the RMR to sit on/mount to.

Check with L&M Precision, theyll give you the details.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hk45 is the same in this respect. L and M did a great job milling the slide and fabricating an adapter on mine.

Posts: 173 | Location: boston | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maca:
Hk45 is the same in this respect. L and M did a great job milling the slide and fabricating an adapter on mine.

Is the problem with direct milling/mounting that the mounting holes on the RMR are too wide for the slide? Thanks ...

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post