SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Best fitting night sights for an HK P2000 9mm?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best fitting night sights for an HK P2000 9mm? Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
What night sights fit an HK P2000 9mm best? With my other pistols, some sights seem to require less work than others. As such, I thought I would check with the SIGforum brain trust before I bought anything.

Thanks!

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure the factory NS on mine are Mepros so that's probably your easiest route.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Trijicon HDs weren't' hard to install on my P2000SK 9MM. They are taller than meps (as are a lot of newer sights), so I get all my holsters cut for a high sight channel these days.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies. Are the Mepros taller like the Trijicon, if you know.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
If you're referring to DIY installation for most owners, MEPROLIGHTS install w/o any fitting from my (x6 HK P2000/P2000sk) experience.

If you're talking about color options, height options, etc...I'll defer to others. Personally, I don't care for gimmicky fiber optics and color combinations. Simple green Tritium f/r works for me.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Thanks for the replies. Are the Mepros taller like the Trijicon, if you know.
They may have newer Meps, but they ones I had were pretty low (ala normal height size), and the HDs are taller by maybe 30% or so.

The HDs went on without any fitting, just like my Meps before.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post