SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226 mags on sale at CDNN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 mags on sale at CDNN Login/Join 
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$20 is pretty much CDNN's going price for those. Not really a sale. Also, not sure of manufacturer. They are not SIG SAUER or MECGAR marked, but the last few I bought were made in Italy.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah $19.89 has been the same price for a while. I just bought a few more last month and they are all marked made in Italy. I'm pretty sure they are made by Mec-gar.

Posts: 1217 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by am94pm:
Yeah $19.89 has been the same price for a while. I just bought a few more last month and they are all marked made in Italy. I'm pretty sure they are made by Mec-gar.

They are Mecgar just not marked since they are OE mags.
I have a ton and they work flawlessly. I have a ton still in the package and the USPS shipping boxes and I am positive they will run just fine too.

Buy buy buy!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since I am retiring at end of March, I have some new Sig 226 (except 15 rd 9mm), 229, 239, except 9mm. 250 Gen 1 mags in 9mm, won't work in Gen 2 or 320; hard to find now.

Most new in Sig blister pak or in individual vinyl wrapper, MecGar mags

Contact me for great prices

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post