SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    PMM X Comp: pretty cool setup IMO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PMM X Comp: pretty cool setup IMO Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted
http://www.parkermountainmachi...custom-firearms.html

quote:
Parker Mountain Machine is now offering our custom Sig Sauer P320 given the name "The PMM X-COMP". This is a hybrid/Integrated compensator pistol that is built off an X-Five frame and a compact slide. Utilizing the factory threaded barrel we designed a P320 proprietary comp that rides perfectly inside the frame creating a well balanced soft shooting gun.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty slick!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
I’ve purchased several scar17 accessories from PMM. Top notch all the way! He is a member here.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post
Just a few comments up, we are shitting on Glock Roland Special, and now this....

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I like everything except for the aesthetics of the front end.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post