SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which gun fits your hand the best?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which gun fits your hand the best? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The grip that is the best for me is the PPQ: however, it is not necessarily the one I shoot best. Surprisingly it is the P320 X Carry with a pretty decent grip and feel in my hand. I am going to lock them up in a box together and hopefully one is male the other female and make the perfect weapon.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BHP or CZ75

Posts: 340 | Registered: January 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
Which gun feels like it was custom-made for your hand? For me, it's my Sig P220 with E2 grips. I love how it feels.

BHP; M&P; VP9; 1911.

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I find that CZ design guns fit my hand very well including some clones. The X-module from SIG is a close second. I'd also throw in 1911s in general.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up a CZ Shadow 2. That thing fits me great. The standard CZ 75's otherwise are about my favorite.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Sig P-230SL Hogue rubber wrap arounds.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Damn, Taco68.. just saw this long thread and decided to post .... and what do I see?

Sig P-230Sl with Hogue grips...

is exactly what I was going to post... really wish Sig would remake this one in 9mm

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john kwoka:
BHP or CZ75

Beat me to it....Add any 1911 with slightly fatter G-10's to the list.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 225/P6 and the 239.

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mastrogiacomo
posted Hide Post
The Sig 2022 9mm is the best IMO. Mine is probably my favorite gun ever for feel, blance and function.

Laura

Luctor et Emergo

Posts: 194 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 228 and the Gen 5 Glock 19 fit me like I was in mind when they were developed.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Did I respond to this thread already? I forget.

The gun that fits my hand the best, is a 1911 with standard grips, made by Alumagrips in a sharp checker, with a bobtail.

A P7M8 fits quite well, but a bobtailed 1911 is perfecto.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another for for the HK P30. Mine’s a P30L

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Ruger MKiv 22lr light

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
HK P2000, VP9 or Walther PPQ M2. I really can’t decide which fits me best of the three.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK USP compact.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta APX. The grip fit has actually caused me to buy the compact and Centurion version. The grips on these pistols feel like they were molded into my hand. The result is real accurate shooting with them

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
A 1911 Range Officer or a S&W K frame feels like a natural extension to my hand.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1351 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
P228

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Sig 225. Sig 220 with E2 Grips and SRT & Short Trigger......,Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post