SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which gun fits your hand the best?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which gun fits your hand the best? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
HK P30, then VP9, then HK45. All with smallest grip inserts.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Ruger GP 100 with old school wood and rubber grips.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Modern - HK P30. Classic - the fit of the Luger is perfect for me.

Posts: 693 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is the West German 226. It still is, but the Gen 5 Glock 17 is an outstanding fit.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Hard to top the P30 for me. But it's big and rough against the skin.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
CZ 75 compact and P225.

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
P226 with stock grips.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the ability to control all the features [trigger/safety/etc] without shifting grip are part of this determination:

BHP
Star Model B
Beretta 70S
Hi Standard Supermatic S-101
Sig P225
Colt 3 5 7 [yes, this IS the model- predecessor to Python].

Honorable mention:
CZ75
MR BabyEagle/Jericho 941
Star Model F

Worst fit-
CZ97B [too long of a trigger reach in DA]
Glock G20/21

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 683 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
The Browning Hi Power or Beretta 92/M9 are the most comfortable and ergonomic grips for me.

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
P30L
Beretta M9/92
226 Legion

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kahr K9.

Am I the only one?

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freedom is the
oxygen of the soul
Picture of 10P8TRIOT
posted Hide Post
Original P225 with stock grips.

NRA Benefactor Life Member
Μολὼν λαβέ

Posts: 1086 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: December 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Really like the feel of the HK's (VP9 & P30), and for me the FN 509 & FNS9 feel great.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Ruger GP100 with the older style grip for a revolver and a Beretta 92FS for a semi.

Posts: 52 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: October 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
H&K VP9 for me! Waiting (somewhat impatiently) for the long slide version!

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
320’s and E2’s...until the Gen5 Glocks came along. Sold all my 320’s and am in the process of covertimg to Gen5 Glocks. The G19.5 is perfect in my hands.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
For me it's a toss up between opposite ends of the spectrum. I don't know that I can choose between the 1911 and Beretta 92. I love the thinness of the 1911, and I prefer single stacks for carry purposes. However the Beretta 92 just fills my hand perfectly. It just seems to touch all the right spots in my hand.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5562 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I love my Wilson Combat EDC X9.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
P228 with the thin aluminum grips and SRT trigger. Feels like it was made for my little girl hands.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScotP7:
Kahr K9.

Am I the only one?

This. Plus:

BHP with Hogue rubbers
Sig P239 with Hogue rubber grips.

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post