SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which gun fits your hand the best?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which gun fits your hand the best? Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
Which gun feels like it was custom-made for your hand? For me, it's my Sig P220 with E2 grips. I love how it feels.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
CZ75B and my P220 Legion.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P226 MK25. Perfect.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2334 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
SIG P210
IMI 941
BHP

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P220 with Hogue rubber, wrap-around, finger groove grips. I have long fingers and I need full size grips, or my trigger finger touches my other hand and messes up my trigger pull. That throws everything off.

Posts: 35 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
P225-A1 with wood grips.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
BHP and the CZ 75.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG P229 9mm with Hogue checkered G10 grips.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
id say the P228, probably.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK VP9 is pretty dang close for me. I just wish it had as much aftermarket support as Glock and M&P. Oh well.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The most comfortable is probably my P228 w/Hogue rubber wrap arounds. The pistol just seems to feel like an extension of my hand with this setup.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
A P220 or an original P225.
But I have trained my hand to accept the “Glock angle”.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't own one, but the Sig P239s I've handled seem to fit my hand the best.

For revolvers, a K-frame round butt with PGS Hideout non-finger-groove, smooth texture grips fits my hand the best.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
VP9 fits prefect in my hand, I hate the mag release though and I don't trust it like I do my Glocks.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
P250/P320

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fits my hand:
CZ 75B
BHP
S&W 2.0 C fs

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
P229 w/E2.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
HK P2000

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
1911s and K-frame S&W revolvers.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6690 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
P229R with Hogue Pirhana grips.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post