SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which gun fits your hand the best?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which gun fits your hand the best? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
In order:
P225 Classic.
BHP

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Shadow 2 followed by S&W V Comp 8 revolver

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
First handgun that fit perfect was a Sig P230 with Houge grips....

I really like my P226 with the E2 grips, the MK-25 with the factory grips is too fat (like me) and I changed to the G10s which are better and look great but not nearly as good a feel as the E2's... I also picked up a P250 and like the way it feels and so I suspect a 320 would be the same... I have average size hands....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
It's more about which gun grip my hand just adapts to the best, rather than the opposite of the gun cosseting my paws: that would be the frame that I've shot the longest and the most, now 28 years+ on: the fugly, blocky compact size Glock. 2x4s do have their uses, as long as y'all KNOW how to use 'em. And I do know this particular piece of dimensional lumber. When I cup my empty strong hand, the outline of a G23 is formed; it doesn't get any more in sync than that. Smile

As for the best 'opposite': it has to be the P30, mine in its most frustrating V3 flavor. Its contours and added adjustability make for a damn perfect purchase for my tykelike hands, and is the only reason why I keep fooling with this gun and its otherwise annoying and foiling trigger action. Its sibling VP9 is a close second, but the mold for that polymer goop that HK uses is just different enough from its hammered relative to relegate it to a notch below.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
P226. Love my legion, but any ol 226 will do with just about any grips.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Pistol that fits me best is my Sig P220
the revolver that fits me best is a K-frame S&W
the rifle that fits me best (wish I still had it liked the feel slightly better than my Sig 556) Hk G3

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
The original P225 with stock grips.

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P228, 1911, and believe it or not Glock 30 and 19 Gen3 or 4.

Posts: 25 | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walther P99-AS

Posts: 38 | Location: South-Central Pennsylvania | Registered: May 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Superzuki:
P220 with Hogue rubber, wrap-around, finger groove grips.

This.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Surprisingly, my new Gen5 G19 with the large non beavertail back strap is fitting me like the proverbial glove.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Original P225

Jerry

Posts: 158 | Location: Oregon | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1911's.

No displacement of sight alignment when initially acquiring the grip from the holster, while shooting or after the recoil impulse.

Before somebody says "How do you know what the sight alignment is like BEFORE the gun is brought to eye level." Simple. When the gun IS brought to eye level, the sights are already aligned properly. For me, 1911's are what I call a "natural shooter". Everything is just there and requires no work.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
For me it's probably a tie between the CZ P01(which I used to own) and my Walther PPQ

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P226.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
1911 with short trigger and BHP with Spiegel grips.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Springfield XDe.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
HK P30 fits me the best.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P226 with G-10 grips.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if "hand fit " enters in to it.
but I shoot a .45 acp 1911 better than I shoot my ruger P90.

And I shoot my GP100 revolver , better than I shoot a 686 revolver

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post