SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig needs more P320 frame sizes/options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig needs more P320 frame sizes/options Login/Join 
posted
One of the great things about these is the modularity. I hope they exploit the flexibility more. Like a sub grip on compact frame, and a sub frame with compact grip. Give us something factory that we all do in our garage. I would like a "flat mainspring housing" design.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sox:
One of the great things about these is the modularity. I hope they exploit the flexibility more. Like a sub grip on compact frame, and a sub frame with compact grip. Give us something factory that we all do in our garage. I would like a "flat mainspring housing" design.

4 calibers, each with 4 sizes (or close to it), 3 of those sizes with 3 grip options.

Yes, they need to give you more options!!!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"flat mainspring housing"

That is what Dremels are for, see the top grip vs unsanded on the bottom

They do have a subcompact slide length compact grip. It was offered on the P250 380. But a miter saw can make you one.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4264 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post