SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Does anyone have Ameriglo Agents on a MOS Glock?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have Ameriglo Agents on a MOS Glock? Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
And if so, does the rear hang over the back of the slide?

No, I do not care that the sights do not co-witness with an optic.

Thanks much. The internet doesn’t seem to be able to answer this nor provide a clear picture.

But, I am positive SF will.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

These are the Hackathorns. I had Agents on there but decided to forgo iron sights completely so I blacked out a stock front sight and a coworker gave me the Hackathorn rear. IIRC, my agents did hang off the back. All my Agent equipped guns are at work right now.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Ameriglo Troopers are the solution, but unfortunately it's a squared rear, not U-notch. Agents will hang off the back, unfortunately.

https://www.glocktalk.com/thre...ou-mos-guys.1748300/

https://www.galleryofguns.com/...ults.aspx?kw=Trooper

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
I run the Troopers on the MOS gun I have. The work perfectly. They are square cut only though.

This was before they were installed on the MOS gun.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
So are those Agents installed in the “before” pic?

www.opspectraining.com

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I uninstalled them when I mounted the RMR (so I don't have a picture to share) but they definitely hung over the slide on the 19 MOS.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas!

www.opspectraining.com