SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig220 Carry SAS2 - E2 grips?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig220 Carry SAS2 - E2 grips? Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
Can someone tell me if the Sig 220 Carry SAS2 (220R3-45-SAS2B) comes standard with the E2 grips? I've seen some on Gun Broker with the E2 and some with the 'old' style grip. Just wondering if Sig is shipping these with both grip styles.

On a side note - anyone have one of these, and what do you think of it?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
Can someone tell me if the Sig 220 Carry SAS2 (220R3-45-SAS2B) comes standard with the E2 grips? I've seen some on Gun Broker with the E2 and some with the 'old' style grip. Just wondering if Sig is shipping these with both grip styles.

On a side not - anyone have one of these, and what do you think of it?

Used to be the plastic grips, but currently they wear the E2. Between the two, I prefer the E2. Better ergo and traction.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:

On a side not - anyone have one of these, and what do you think of it?

Used to be the plastic grips, but currently they wear the E2. Between the two, I prefer the E2. Better ergo and traction.

Thanks. So I'm guessing it's possible to get NOS with the old plastic grips?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post