SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for holster suggestions for the 365 XL Romeo Zero
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for holster suggestions for the 365 XL Romeo Zero Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted
As stated I’m about to get a 365 XL RomeO Zero and am looking for both IWB and OWB holster suggestions.

Anyone have a good option?

Thanks!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I don't have one with the Romeo, but I like Clinger holsters which are "convertible" and they make one to accommodate Optics.

My holster for my P365 is a Clinger Holster, also for my P320 Carry.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
I have a JM Custom Kydex for my P365. He makes quality holsters and does an Red Dot Sight Cut as an option.

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/AIWBWC25SIG320C.html

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
My Versacarry fits my 365 and 365 XLRZ

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Some great options to investigate.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
For OWB carry, I'm a big fan of the Cobra KOR line. They're comfortable, easy to put on/off and the cut looks like I could add an optic without interfering with the holster layout.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Blackpoint Tactical. They are cut for the Romeo. Also try Tucker Gunleather

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I've got x2 Vedder holsters that are both cut for the optic. Just incase I decide to put on on it. Really impressed with both.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Try Ron Garrett at Garrett USA I think he can do it with optics if you give him the model and dimensions of the optics. He makes Kydex holsters that are leather lined. I have several and they are top shelf. I’d link for ya but I’m on my phone which limits my techno talents! Just Duck Duck Go him.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Love Pyntek Holsters. Lots of attention to detail and a perfect fit.

Pyntek Holsters

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post