SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New S&W Winter Rebate for revolvers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New S&W Winter Rebate for revolvers Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted
$50 off wheel guns for anyone who'll tolerate the IL.

https://www.smithandwessonrebates.com/#/home

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
The ones I want are so expensive $50 is not going to entice me to make an impulse decision for for something that is not a necessity. Hell, I'm still waiting for my four free mags from HK.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
The ones I want are so expensive $50 is not going to entice me to make an impulse decision for for something that is not a necessity. Hell, I'm still waiting for my four free mags from HK.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd be all for an excuse to get me to buy a new revolver, but $50 doesn't get me there.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking of getting another 638. Maybe enough to get me there. Maybe.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree but I have learned not to look a gift horse in the mouth either. 50.00 is allot better then getting nothing off.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry but I can still find pre-lock S&W's in Lnib for less than the price of a new lock model .

Posts: 635 | Location: PHILADELPHIA,PA,USA | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I have been thinking of a new 2.5" M66, this might push me a little harder.

Although when this urge first hit a few months ago I ended up with a pre-lock 686-4....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Those are some ugly damn revolvers in that ad. Take a lot more than $50 to get me to buy one. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch the sales close enough and this puts j frames into Taurus pricing territory. I may end up with the no lock 642/442 variants or an new 617.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2735 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post