SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig p320c 35k rounds, first major issue
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig p320c 35k rounds, first major issue Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
I read a post somewhere from someone claiming to be a P320 certified armorer that listed 20,000 rounds as the extractor replacement interval.

That is correct according to the Armorer's Manual. Extractor, Extractor Spring, Striker Assembly, and Takedown Lever should all be replaced at the 20K mark. The Recoil Spring (on the Full size), Slide Catch Lever, Slide Catch Lever Spring and Post, and the Trigger Bar Spring are all supposed to be replaced at te 10K mark. The Recoil Spring for the Compact and sub-Compact should be replaced at the 5K mark.

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blaque Jacque Shellaque:
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
I read a post somewhere from someone claiming to be a P320 certified armorer that listed 20,000 rounds as the extractor replacement interval.

That is correct according to the Armorer's Manual. Extractor, Extractor Spring, Striker Assembly, and Takedown Lever should all be replaced at the 20K mark. The Recoil Spring (on the Full size), Slide Catch Lever, Slide Catch Lever Spring and Post, and the Trigger Bar Spring are all supposed to be replaced at te 10K mark. The Recoil Spring for the Compact and sub-Compact should be replaced at the 5K mark.

As I've bitched about in another post, good luck finding one. I would switch to the Gray Guns rod and 1911 spring, but I can't seem to find any reliable information on spring weights for .357 SIG.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post