SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    After upgrade
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After upgrade Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It’s all subjective as to how each pistol feels to anyone, I started this tread looking to see if anyone else had the same results. I thank everyone for your responses, there is no point beating this dead horse any longer, moderators please close thread.

Posts: 8 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the thing. It isn't subjective. Look up the word. You aren't claiming subjective traits you are claiming the LOP is doubled. That is objectively measurable. If you can measure it, it isn't subjective.

I get it, you don't like it post upgrade for whatever reason. Sell it, trade it, use it for a doorstop.

The LOP hasn't doubled in length.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
pedropcola said it all. I tried to be nice about it with my pics, but he's right to call BS.

The fact is, they changed the shape of the back of the trigger, and the sear so it can interface with the disconnector. They didn't change the basic geometry, or trigger bar or anything that would make the claims possible.

It's a placebo effect. You think something changed because it surely must have. It didn't. I'd love to have those that bitch let us try it. I'd be shocked if 1 in 10 was actually as claimed.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've sent in a number of them for upgrade now with a number of different undersides to the slide (various lightening cuts, no lightening cuts, etc.). I have not gauged or measured them, but I've handled and shot them side by side before being sent and after returning, comparing them to one another. None have come back with a longer trigger pull or an issue with the trigger and the weight is the same. My observations aren't based on measured results either; just picking up the firearms and handling them as they return, one after another, and comparing them side before pre and post upgrade. They come back pretty much as they went.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post