SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A Pair of classic CZs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Pair of classic CZs Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted
Came across a CZ 83 in Nickel, to go along with blued one I picked up a while ago, and couldn’t pass it up. It came in the original box with all the papers, including target, original grips and extra mags. Besides being really good looking pistols, these are some of the nicest .380s to shoot.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great score, grips look mint as well.

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just beautiful! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Jerry

Posts: 158 | Location: Oregon | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice. CZ 82 and 83 are on my short list.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
The CZ is strong with you, Tooky.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Oh those are very nice and I honestly have never seen these. Looks like their trigger gaurds are roll pinned. They remind me of the baby Sig.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous couple!

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Those are oh-so-beautiful! Wish I could run across finds like that...

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Those look great! I'm jealous

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Excellent.....Excelllentt!

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy Moley!... Those are sure nice.

I haven’t come across this model in my years of perusing and collecting. I’ve only seen it in pictures. I too am a tad bit envious. Good score!

Thanks for sharing your good luck!

Former US Army, Sgt., 82nd Abn. Div. Paratrooper,
Infantryman, (81mm Mortars) Certified Armorer

Love God, Country, & Family

Posts: 89 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post