SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Talo ASE (Alloy Stainless Elite)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Talo ASE (Alloy Stainless Elite) Login/Join 
Picture of retpd
posted
I have a P229 ASE in 9mm on the way and have not seen much here about these models that Talo produced last year. Search here for Talo pulls up Glock posts.

I admit that I do not closely follow what is coming out from Sig but was not aware that these were produced. I always liked the all stainless models but their weight is what kept me from buying one.

Any fellow members have one of these? I believe they came in many model versions. If so, let us know how you like it and post up pics if you have any.

Posts: 398 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Same as any other Elite. It is clear anodized instead of black.

Nice gun. Grips are pretty nice as well. Not quite as thick as the regular Elite ones.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
Well, as there wasn't much response to this I can only guess not a lot of folks here picked up a Talo edition Elite.
My 9mm P229 just came in today, cleaned it up and it's ready to go. I was apprehensive that the wood grips would make it feel too fat in my hand and pleasantly surprised that it feels great in my hand. Typical Sig quality all around and the silver frame makes it appear as a stainless Elite without the weight.

Posts: 398 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pistol

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post