SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SigSauer 2020 Product Catalog Just Appeared Online
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigSauer 2020 Product Catalog Just Appeared Online Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted
Just popped up on my e-mail. I think you can download a PDF as well.

Posts: 4492 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
I have not found it as a PDF . . . yet

But it is out on the cloud at

2020 SIG Catalog

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
First 25 pages, all polymer. 26 - 39, metal. Writing is on the wall.

Q

Posts: 26192 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Berg
posted Hide Post
I’m not seeing a p320 subcompact in there. Has that been discontinued?

Posts: 785 | Location: near the 101 and 92 in Calif. | Registered: August 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the P225A1 is missing.

Well, I shouldn’t be surpirised but I am glad I have mine.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Are they no longer doing the stainless P22x guns?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
No 210 Carry, either. And FFS, could we please have some air pistols that generate decent velocities? A .177 at 430 fps is pretty much pumpkin chunking.
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

You're probably right, but they dedicated so much of the catalog to other things (optics, ammo, airguns, rifles) that it's hard to say whether they're down on metal-framed pistols or just heavily focused on selling an expanded range of (non-handgun) products. They're certainly pimping the hell out of the whole "Legion" schtick.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HawkeyeJohn
posted Hide Post
quote:

Less bling, a good thing (although I don't mind 2 tone or wood grips). All metal, hammer fired, rail-less, tail-less - gone too (a few exceptions). Sigh.

The website catalog does not reflect the changes . . . yet.

On the bright side - perhaps the old P series pistols just got more valuable. More valuable to me anyway!

Posts: 383 | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
10mm 220 Legion SAO, this may be my next handgun...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2000Z-71,

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
No 210 Carry, either.

And the 210 Standard is gone. Although I'd love to see a Carry, I'd be quite surprised if it and the Super Target ever see the light of day.

May have to keep an eye out for a Standard.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So the only 220's being made now are Legion's ($$$)...I wonder if that's the future for the rest of the remaining "classic" line, too.

Posts: 53 | Registered: July 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:

Posts: 10823 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You can still get real Sigs from Germany. What remains on line here in the US will last for a while. If the American made metal pistols are gone, I'm pretty much done buying anything with their fake brand on it. Besides, I dont have big muscles and a 2 foot billy goats chin growth with a super tactical hot babe following me up a mountain so that kinda disqualifies me. I imagine jljones and Bruce Gray got a woody for all the tupper ware guns. Thats some real R&D Bruce. No thank you.

Posts: 17890 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcs1564:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
No 210 Carry, either.

And the 210 Standard is gone. Although I'd love to see a Carry, I'd be quite surprised if it and the Super Target ever see the light of day.

May have to keep an eye out for a Standard.

SIG Sauer USA had to know about LSI. The P210A Standard looks like a P210 Legend while the P210A Target looks different enough to keep it catalogued.

Posts: 841 | Registered: January 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Pfft...once they created the P365 all other pistols became obsolete. Wink

Posts: 13666 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Pfft...once they created the P365 all other pistols became obsolete. Wink

I'll believe it when I see a P365 SuperTarget...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Well, GooOOoOOooOOOllleeeEEEee!

Sig still offers a 357 Sig Pistol.

No metal frames 357's; only the P320, but at least there's that.

Posts: 15838 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The FDE 2022 seems to be gone from the catalog.

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A 200+ page catalog.

I remember when the entire line was a half dozen pistols, and I have to say as a fan of the pistols which earned SIG-Sauer its reputation, I miss those days so very much.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107234 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like they are shrinking Civilian offerings while they concentrate on military contracts. A couple of days ago I saw an M-18 pistol at the LGS and thought the trigger was nice and the thumb safety was perfect. That’s a result of being trained on the 1911.

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post