SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SigSauer 2020 Product Catalog Just Appeared Online
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigSauer 2020 Product Catalog Just Appeared Online Login/Join 
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Berg:
I’m not seeing a p320 subcompact in there. Has that been discontinued?

Yes..its been 12-18 months I think.. they didnt want it competing with the 365 IMHO.

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Well, GooOOoOOooOOOllleeeEEEee!

Sig still offers a 357 Sig Pistol.

No metal frames 357's; only the P320, but at least there's that.

And only the SP2022 and 320 Compact in .40 (again?). Lots of optics though, was overwhelmed by the models available.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
First 25 pages, all polymer. 26 - 39, metal. Writing is on the wall.

First thing that went through my mind when perusing it.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 124 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
A 200+ page catalog.

I remember when the entire line was a half dozen pistols, and I have to say as a fan of the pistols which earned SIG-Sauer its reputation, I miss those days so very much.

The pictures in those catalogs were beautiful too! No BS needed back then.

Posts: 1957 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I too miss the old days, when the P-220 occupied all of one page. The options included N/S, nickel finish. Wood grips could be found further back in the catalog.

While a fan of the 365 my Son bought, I do miss the old days of just the Classics.

Edited: It appears the P220 once again only occupies one page. Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad I got my P210A Standard when I did. Maybe I’m just getting old, but there’s just not much in there that interests me.

Posts: 668 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Berg:
I’m not seeing a p320 subcompact in there. Has that been discontinued?

I believe so. The XCompact is a subcompact slide on an X type compact frame.

Posts: 4548 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like Sig pistols, but I sometimes get a little annoyed with their flavor of the month approach. It's Sig today, gone tomorrow.

Posts: 144 | Location: Utah | Registered: September 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
A 200+ page catalog.

I remember when the entire line was a half dozen pistols, and I have to say as a fan of the pistols which earned SIG-Sauer its reputation, I miss those days so very much.

Hey! Just because your don't like the rainbow diamond plate SAS carry models doesn't mean the rest of... No, you're right. Remember when the Equinox guns were the "exotic" finish?

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deputy 617
posted Hide Post
I like the Classic P Series pistols. My P229 is a great gun. Still, I like the newer guns better overall. My P229 would go before my P320 or P365. I no longer desire to mess with the weight of an all metal gun for carry, nor deal with a trigger that requires a heavy pull for the first shot.

I will keep my P229 as a range gun for fun, but I think striker fired polymer is a better system for a carry gun. With that said, I think SIG is doing well with their offerings.

SIG SAUER...... Get you some!

Posts: 369 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Nothing particularly new or exciting here. They kind of reorganized their optics-ready lineup a bit, but I don't see anything really groundbreaking here. I was really hoping for a 10mm P320, and it looks like that's not gonna happen.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the free clothing catalogs I get in the mail, Eddie Bauer, Lands End, etc.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Nice to see they're finally offering the P365XL with a manual safety. Wonder when those are finally gonna hit distributors and dealers?

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like if I do not have a beard, or at least tats, I should not be shooting a Sig. Well, it would save on shaving costs.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
The big guy on page 10 has a absolute death grip on his poly 320. The mag may squirt out like tooth paste. He still has recoil rise from his mighty 9mm. I dont hate the p320, take note of my lower case p, but if the traditional Sig pistols aren't made any more it rather saddens me. But then the company seems determined to only make those as the company likes them, not so much the Customers.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
You can still get real Sigs from Germany.

Do you mean from importers like Armory Craft, MMB, and now Legacy Sports? Do you think we'll see standard, classic P-series models imported from Germany, or just the high-end models that sell for $2k?

Posts: 53 | Registered: July 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no beard or tats so I must not be the target demographic. Roll Eyes
And I was surprised to see the 2022 has not been dumped.
And the gun that started it all? The 220? Almost gone.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Well, GooOOoOOooOOOllleeeEEEee!

Sig still offers a 357 Sig Pistol.

No metal frames 357's; only the P320, but at least there's that.

A dealer showed me a FDE 357 Sig P320 when they first came out.

Curious, is the frame Ceracoated or color in the polymer?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Meant to post this earlier...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/eMtLdE5Zq-8

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
First 25 pages, all polymer. 26 - 39, metal. Writing is on the wall.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
only make those as the company likes them, not so much the Customers.

They like the ones that make the biggest bottom line.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post