SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 .45 Full Size - has anyone seen a small grip frame?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 .45 Full Size - has anyone seen a small grip frame? Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
I hsbe a full size P320 in 45. It came with a medium grip frame module. Has anyone seen a small grip frame mpduke for the 45 full size. I’d be willing to even use a small carry frame module for the 45 but I haven’t seen any of those either. Any ideas?

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
I had searched for one for over a year. I sold off my .45 as it was a range toy. I'm curious to know if Sig even had a production run of the small grip.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
I hsbe a full size P320 in 45. It came with a medium grip frame module. Has anyone seen a small grip frame mpduke for the 45 full size. I’d be willing to even use a small carry frame module for the 45 but I haven’t seen any of those either. Any ideas?

I wanted a smaller grip module for my full 9mm and medium was the smallest grip they had for full size. I sent it back and exchanged it for a mag since the grip I already had was medium.

Posts: 207 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post