SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bought a CZ--Pic Added
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought a CZ--Pic Added Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Do you mean the mag on the right doesn’t have a lock plate?

The plate above the orange base pad on the left locks the base plate on.

When you compress the spring and put the plate and base pad on, you may have to slap the bottom of the mag to get it to settle and slip into the base plate to lock it on. Then you’ll just need a small tool to compress the spring and slide the plate off.

When properly assembled, they don’t come off even when dropped. Empty, full or partially loaded.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The baseplates easily slip forward on all three mags.
It is just odd to me that the lock plates don't have a stud/protrusion on them like other mags.
I'm going to try loading them and see if the plate that is there will seat/lock itself into the baseplate.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 367 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPTKILLER:
CZs are dead on accurate and extremely reliable.

And fun to shoot, carry and feel great in the hand!
I have been a CZ fan since ‘14 and have now a nice variety.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
If the plates are installed correctly, I think with the tab up and to the rear, slide the base pad on and then then a sharp slap to the front of the mag will get them to slip forward and then down into the base pad. Hold the mag at the top and slap the front edge against your palm. That’s usually enough to seat the plate and not allow the base pad to slip forward.

When assembled correctly, you will need a small round tool to push the plate up int to the mag slightly to remove the base pad.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8340 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
You bought a supercar Smile My TSO ruined my other handguns for me, the trigger is amazing.

Posts: 20 | Location: Mn | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post