SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Your daily essentials, be it pocket, hip, coat, or holster.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your daily essentials, be it pocket, hip, coat, or holster. Login/Join 
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
My EDC:
1. Watch = varies, usually a G Shock Rangeman or Frogman. Sometimes one of my Luminox watches
2. Pocket Knife = lately, Spyderco Delica
3. Glock 20 Year Challenge Coin = gift from NE Region Glock Rep after he heard my story of why I converted to the Glock 19 in 2005.
4. Wallet
5. Car & House Keys on D-Jammer = includes ASP Sapphire microlight
6. Glock 19 in one of the following holsters (Sparks SSII, Kramer horsehide OWB scabbard, or Comp Tac MTAC)
7. Extra mag in Comp Tac kydex single mag pouch or Kramer single mag pouch
8. Para cord bracelet = made by my wife, color coordinates with day’s ensemble….

Not always but usually = small flashlight Fenix E12 or Streamlight Micro Stream
Don’t carry a cell phone but I have a Trac Flip phone that goes in my satchel bag for road trips, emergency use only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too will play: Carpenter jeans for me.
Right front jeans pocket: Small nylon pouch with cash. Zippo. Pill fob. (aspirin/breath mints). Pager in coin pocket.
Left front jeans pocket: Small Eagle Creek pouch with Leatherman Wingman, SA Tinker and Maratac AAA mini light inside.
Left rear pocket: Wallet.
Right rear pocket: Nylon 3x5 notebook / cover with Fisher Space pen. (Old habits die hard).
Left leg lower pocket: NightCore 1000 lumen light.
Right leg lower pocket: Benchmade folder.
On belt: Sig P250 45 Compact and spare mag in Winthrop leather. Car keys. Belt is Hanks.
The whole mess is kept from going south with Perry Suspenders.
Jacket or vest: phone and glasses.
Watch is ArmourLite.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
PPS M1 with Virdian C5 light (solves carrying a separate light) in IWB light bearing holster.

Wallet-handkerchief - back pocket

Spare magazine-Blackhawk mag belt carrier

Pill box

My downfall-3 sets of keys, in left front pocket, a lot of weight

A large folder knife in my cargo pants, either a Buck or Boker

Small change purse.

Folded paper towels in left cargo pants pocket.

Reading glasses in right cargo pants pocket

HTC M8 phone on left side, horizontal holster

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
For a second there I was thinking: "What the heck kind of a newfangled optic has zdog put on his Glock?!" Big Grin

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
For a second there I was thinking: "What the heck kind of a newfangled optic has zdog put on his Glock?!" Big Grin

You owe me a new IPad!!! I literally just spewed my drink all over it! Wink

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Clearly that's the new single tactical Vapor applicator for operators and tier 23 level operatives

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zdog16:

My previous Joker from the above post decide how do you like running the DeltaPoint Red Dot on your Glock for a daily carry

Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Maybe I'm old school but I add $100-150 in cash in various sized denominations. It can come in handy and everyone seems to like the greenbacks.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1554 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hip and pocket because Texas is hot. 90 today in Austin, Texas.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
screenshot windows

Brand new leather. Hasnt been out of the house yet. It replaces the Galco Stow-n-Go that looks like a dog chew toy.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
wow no phones ! Eek

Oh yeah, that. I do have one of those as well. I just forgot about it, which should tell you how I value those tracking devices.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
All day everyday:

Wallet which has two pouchs for
-Prometheus beta AAA flashlight
-ti designs razor blade/bottle opener took
Phone
Keys

Most days I add:
Walther PPS M2 9mm AIWB
HDS Roatry flashlight
ZT 0562cf

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Typically...

Wristwatch (Casio G-Shock)
Cell phone
Keys (with Leatherman Style PS multitool and Fenix PD20 flashlight)
Pen (Zebra F-701)
Rite-in-the-Rain notebook
Wallet
Cash (usually)
Small first-aid kit (my "boo-boo" kit)
Compact trauma kit (Dark Angel Mini-Pocket kit, either in a Rescue Essentials ankle pouch or in my backpack or laptop bag)
4Sevens Quark X 123^2 Tactical flashlight
Beltman belt (usually 1.5", also have a 1.25" when I have to wear a suit or dress(ier) pants)

When not prohibited...

Spyderco Delica
642-1 in an IWB holster with a couple of speedloaders in belt pouches

Typical dress is sneakers, jeans, and an untucked shirt.

And no suspenders necessary (yet!).

My biggest worry: Having to escape by swimming across a body of water! Wink

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I use a Maxpedition VersaPack and live on a farm, so I have a bunch of stuff. Some goes in the pack, some in the pockets.

Keys, eyedrops, Sig 229, 2 extra mags, Kershaw Vapor III, Nebo light, fire starter, wallet, checkbook, cash, business cards, Albuterol, phone, Samsung Gear Fit2 and Sig 938 in a DeSantis pocket holster.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread needs more pics !!!! Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My EDC is wallet, weapon, watch, knife, keys, phone, flashlight... And yes, I hum that every day before I leave the house. Wallet from Target. Glock 19 Gen 4 with Inforce APL lights in a Priority 1 holster. Suunto Core All Black. Zero Tolerance 0303. Keys. Motorola Moto Z Force. Pelican 1910 flashlight.

---------------------------
And... Have a good 'un.

Posts: 279 | Registered: October 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Jericho 941 thread inspured me to put on my work horse. Other than my smith 686+. This is the gun on me around my property. Little over a year old, worn at the muzzle and rear sights. A few thousand rounds through it.

Jericho 941, and my daily carry goods.

posted Hide Post
Glock 19 with X300U in a Guncraft Arcane Holster
Glock 17 spare mag in a Minuteman Defense mag carrier
Phone
Car/house keys
Wallet
Kershaw Knockout

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post