SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    p229 SAS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

p229 SAS Login/Join 
posted
I got my p229 SAS back from Sig on Tuesday and finally got to shoot it it yesterday. I had them install a short reach trigger and do the Action Enhancement Package. I’m very pleased with the end result. The pistol fits my hand better and the reduced trigger pull aids in shooting DA. The wait time on the work was not bad. I sent the pistol in January 26th.

P229

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.”
― Thomas Paine

Posts: 42 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of warbird1
posted Hide Post
Sounds good.

If I want it... I need it !

Posts: 44 | Location: Heart of Dixie | Registered: May 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I've sent three Sigs to the Custom Shop for the AEP, etc., and have been very pleased with both the work performed and the turnaround. Glad to hear they're still performing.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KY, glad you are happy with results! Believe I was only Sig dealer approved to sell NEW Sigs with AEP already done to them, circa 2006-2008. Still have 2
226's, 229; and 239 personal guys that I will be selling due to retirement end of next month,

Hope not the case now: but then AEP quality was dependent upon who did it and some were great and some mediocre, which got returned and PO'd Sig and they eventually pulled program

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post