SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 x 5 Grayguns competition trigger job
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 x 5 Grayguns competition trigger job Login/Join 
posted
Hear someone talking the other day and comment that competitive shooters are never happy with factory triggers. Guess you can put me in that boat.

Shot the X5 this year in PPC league . Factory trigger is very nice but not quite what I was looking for even after 2000 rounds. Sent the gun off to GrayGuns for the competition action package with the curved trigger.

Action came back breaking at a clean 3.6 pounds, down from 5 pounds. Currently in the process of putting more rounds down range but very pleased thus far.

Posts: 14 | Location: minnesota | Registered: March 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, how long did they have it? I have two x5's and am considering the competition job.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just about a month. Trigger is very smooth with no stacking prior to the break

Posts: 14 | Location: minnesota | Registered: March 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, thank you!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I installed the same kit in my X5 with the curved trigger.

I really like it. Im not a competitive shooter but do like to ring the steals every now and then.

Took about two hours including polishing.

I don't think you have to be a competitive shooter to enjoy a nice trigger.

Varooom

Posts: 5 | Registered: December 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post