SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up my new CZ Shadow 2 and Cajun Guns CZ97 barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up my new CZ Shadow 2 and Cajun Guns CZ97 barrel Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted
bushing conversion a couple days ago. Time to hit the range. Maybe Monday. Hate these honey do weekends.

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great pick-up.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of huskerlrrp
posted Hide Post
Congrats, my Cajun CZ97 is as good or better than my custom 1911s in the accuracy department. I think you will be pleased. If you aren't a fan of the aluminum or wood CZ grips, LOK Grips has 20% off the G10 grips right now.

Posts: 1789 | Location: North Cackalacky | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie1:
bushing conversion a couple days ago. Time to hit the range. Maybe Monday. Hate these honey do weekends.

Anxious to hear what you think. I'm probably going to send my 97 slide off for the same thing.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post