SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So I took my daughter to shoot her Sig 238 Scorpion but she fell in love with my CZ Scorpion
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I took my daughter to shoot her Sig 238 Scorpion but she fell in love with my CZ Scorpion Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Awesome parent and awesome daughter!

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 139 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Well done Dad, and congratulations to both of you. Looks like a lot of fun.

Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Posts: 4482 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Great pics and have fun at the range with your daughter.

Posts: 5103 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good job Dad!

Posts: 1936 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Wonderful, she has great taste!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 6990 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank all you guys for the great comments. I am blessed to have a great young lady who actually enjoys shooting and still being with dad.

She may not look like it, but she is actually 29 years old. She was born 2 weeks after I left for bootcamp in 1990. I retired from the Navy in 2014 after 24 years. Boy the years are catching up. Big Grin

Posts: 604 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You both look great Ken. Retirement agrees with you.

Posts: 417 | Location: Ocala, FL 34478 | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s pure quality time right there. Nice work dad!

Posts: 1404 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Fantastic, great photos.

Posts: 4681 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Fantastic! My daughter's are my shooting buddies too.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4368 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Well done shipmate Cool

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4316 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post