SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So I took my daughter to shoot her Sig 238 Scorpion but she fell in love with my CZ Scorpion
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I took my daughter to shoot her Sig 238 Scorpion but she fell in love with my CZ Scorpion Login/Join 
posted
I have 2 boys who love to hunt but not visit the range very often. They truly are hunters without being shooters. My daughter on the other hand is a shooter. She will spend hours on the range with me. She recently received her CCW and today we hit the range to shoot a Sig 238 Scorpion that I purchased for her. As soon as I took out the CZ Scorpion it was on. She ran the plate racks with ease and several times stated I really like this gun. I may gift it to her and get me a new CMMG Banshee 45. I love my boys and spending time with them, but my daughter has turned out to be my best range partner.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Great to see children with excellent parenting. Makes me more hopeful for the future!

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks good on her, too.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Awesome pictures. I have a CZ Scorpion I have SBRd too. It fits perfectly in a school backpack with nobody the wiser.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Awesome! My daughter is the main one to ask to go "shootin'" too. The boys know and are careful and armed where they can be (both between 18 and 21 right now) but the daughter likes it.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats awesome. Glad shes into shooting and sounds like you need to buy another scorpion for yourself LOL.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good on her and good on you!

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
That is indeed awesome...

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I should get another CZ, have a 6.5 Swede now.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Good to hear your daughter enjoys going to the range with you.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good time.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Nothing beats quality time with your kids.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Great job dad! She looks like she's having a blast! In all of my years of shooting I've found that girls are better shooters than boys.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Clever Girl!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good job dad! And a lefty! My oldest son outshoots me whenever we go! Mad Big Grin

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool story and great job dad in teaching your daughter about firearms. More dads should follow your example.

Posts: 62 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Great Story!
Enjoy every moment with your daughter. Before you know it, she will have grown up and moved away.

My daughter was my constant range buddy for years till she left (taking a bunch of guns with her Smile ). I really miss those days.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congrats Dad!

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post