SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone looking for an HK P30L 9mm?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone looking for an HK P30L 9mm? Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
These have been scarce since the prices dropped. DA/SA no safety. 15 round mags too. $569 with free shipping. Only 3 left...I nabbed number 4 Cool

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/ss-3303225

If you search p30L it doesn’t come up but if your search HK it’s on the last page. They also have the non-L version.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Man these new prices are so hard to resist. I have wanted one of these for a while

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Down to 1, going quick

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I tried to buy one, but when I clicked "complete my order" it came up with an error and emptied my cart. Someone probably got it before me, I guess. Mad

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post