SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New addition to the family. Sig #6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New addition to the family. Sig #6 Login/Join 
Picture of geebo
posted
New for a shade over 600 with a 10 round mag thrown in. My first .45 ACP.

Posts: 32 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: March 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Looks good. You can never go wrong with a P220!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Excellent taste young man. I really like the color combo and no tail.
Wanna trade for a P245? Big Grin

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks sick! Even with the battery pack....errr extended mag!!!
Seriously tho, that’s pretty sweet!!

Posts: 23 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mind if I ask where from? I've been looking for one of those and $650 + fees seems to be about the best I can do.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geebo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Mind if I ask where from? I've been looking for one of those and $650 + fees seems to be about the best I can do.

I got it at The Outpost Armory. They had four when I got mine on Saturday. I've bought a lot there and was able to get a 10 round extended mag thrown in. It is one nice shotting handgun.

https://www.theoutpostarmory.c...db-798681565535-2125

Posts: 32 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: March 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post