SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WC Beretta from CCR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WC Beretta from CCR Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
https://imgur.com/a/Kb0JTXW

WC 92 Centurion with some CCR goodness. The pic doesnt really do it justice, its beautiful.

OK... guess the pic link didnt work... how do you embed pics now?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Link works for me! Beautiful pistol!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful! (I used postimage to embed)

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
CCR refinished a heavily worn 94 Centurion for me but in the house black. Impeccable workmanship on their part.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Dear lord that's some fantastic eye candy.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I wish I was more of a photographer.

It shoots as good as it looks. Man what a sweet pistol. I love the WC Berettas.

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
A good looking Beretta right there. What is its finish?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
A good looking Beretta right there. What is its finish?

CP2 and tri-tanium

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I like that.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
The link worked after I clicked through Imgur’s black history month bullshit. Beautiful gun.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ruger357,

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
That is exceptional!

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 704 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^what he said. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Wow...that is a stunner!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really nice !! Can you tell us how long it took ??

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They did a great job. The grips really set it off.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Always love CCR’s work. I need to buy some more guns just to have them refinish them.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spectacular!

Which one of the two finishes did CCR use on the aluminum frame?

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
CCR refinished a heavily worn 94 Centurion for me but in the house black. Impeccable workmanship on their part.

They did the same for my 1994 era Beretta Centurion, though I had the barrel and trigger CPII plated with the stainless look. They do great work!

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
A very nice looking Beretta. Cool

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Congratulations!

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post