SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finger bite
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finger bite Login/Join 
posted
Hickock45 talked a little about it in a video. I’m getting some pain on my 2nd finger middle knuckle and not sure how to fix. I have the small frame on a 320 compact. After about 2 or 3 mags it becomes very uncomfortable. When I get a good purchase on it, the knuckle is angled on the trigger guard.

I have a M11 A1 that I haven’t shot yet yet when I grab it there is a little space between the guard and my finger. Is the grip just that different on a metal gun?

These are my first Sigs and didn’t have this with Glock or M&P. 320 was a gift from my son so really want to make it work as my everyday carry.

Posts: 10 | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
If your finger is chafing on the bottom of the trigger guard, use a Dremel tool or X-Acto knife to remove some material for clearance. Or just smooth it up with sandpaper or a file. The grip frames are relatively inexpensive if you screw it up. Or try a larger frame size.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
Or try a larger frame size.

⬆️
This. Try the Carry frame. It's sized for the Compact slide and the Full magazines. The longer grip length gives you more room for your fingers and extra rounds to boot.

Whether you go with the Carry or stick with the Compact, you might want to consider going with a medium frame rather than a small.

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post