SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New exchange kit , full 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New exchange kit , full 9mm Login/Join 
posted
I was off today so I headed to my local gun shop which is a master dealer and they had new full size 9mm , night sights with all the updates , and new type mag bottoms for 314. I took one home , got to run maybe 75 rd 124 fmj it shot great . I dug out my Desantis blk open top speed scab , and I am good to go .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
P320?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or, P250?

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes it was a 320 full size, and I think they had a compact also .

posted Hide Post
This shop is a Sig master dealer , they have every Sig , Rifles , mags, Grip frames , evert thing is in big cases that have lights in them . also the whole Sig line of scopes and red dot stuff . I drive 1 hour just to check it out time to time .

posted Hide Post
I just went up and ran another 50 115 fmj through the full size exchange kit and it ran great , no problems and shot right on .