SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta Langdon 92G Elite LTT
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta Langdon 92G Elite LTT Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike56:
Did you do the install yourself?
How hard/complicated is it?

It wasn't hard at all. Check out the Langdon Tactical installation video below. I also watched a couple of other videos I found on YouTube to give me a better view of the trigger return spring and sear spring orientation. I had swapped out triggers on a Beretta 92 before but it had been a while. I had no experience removing or installing a sear, so the sear video helped with that when it came time to install the new one. The hammer, hammer strut and everything else was very easy. The Langdon video mentions using a small crochet hook. I didn't have one but a dental pick or small punch works fine.

Langdon Tactical install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miiYOzvmj0E
Sear install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCbWUMv3Ir8
Trigger install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3s-cuoWWL8

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good info/links. Thanks.

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Got notice today that my LTT shipped. I can't wait! I talked to Ernest last week and asked him to put a little extra love on his trigger job for me. He said he would. He's a good dude.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 92 is actually a really easy gun to work on and we'll within the capabilities of most people savvy enough to own a punch set. Much simpler than the Sig P series or any HK I can think of. About on par with the 1911.

quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
I’m not sure, but for $999.99 I would have thought a trigger job was standard. That’s why it was a little surprising. Wasn’t a bad trigger, just not much better than my stock 92’s really. Perhaps after a few hundred rounds it would really break in though.

That is tbe price of the base pistol without the trigger job.

Please feel free to email me at SigForum@bvarms.us for pricing on just the gun for SF members. In stock and ready to ship.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday. Fit and finish are perfect. Trigger is great Ernest did a great trigger job. I also have the Wilson Brig tac. Both great guns.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been shooting mine for 3 days now. Seem to shoot it better than striker fired.
Sounds crazy but I'm thinking of getting a second one.

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer the Langdon LTT over any of the Wilson Berettas or Sig Legions. It is a well executed pistol!

Posts: 92 | Location: Down South | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ihbwotrr:
I prefer the Langdon LTT over any of the Wilson Berettas or Sig Legions. It is a well executed pistol!

Any clarification on why? I like my brig tac but have eyed the LTT.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Got mine yesterday. Fit and finish are perfect. Trigger is great Ernest did a great trigger job. I also have the Wilson Brig tac. Both great guns.

Does your WC have the trigger job? How would you compare the two?

My WC Brig Tac has the WC action tune and it's sweet.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:

Both my WC Berettas, a Brig Tac & a Cen Tac have the action tune. My LTT has the trigger job. The trigger on the LTT is not as light as on the Wilson guns, but is smoother. There is just a trace of staging on my Wilson guns while there is absolutely none on the Langdon pistol. For me personally the biggest difference is that the trigger breaks much closer to the frame on the LTT than on the Wilson pistols which doesn’t work as well for me. This is a result of the WC trigger bar being installed by LTT during the trigger job.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:

Both guns have trigger jobs. The wilson is lighter but it has a couple of thousand rounds through it. I would say they are comparable but let me get a few hundred rounds through the LTT and get back to you.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer