SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta Langdon 92G Elite LTT
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta Langdon 92G Elite LTT Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just ordered one of these from DaBigBR on the forum.
Looking forward to it.
Last beretta 92 I had was issued, 92SB and I had to give it back.

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems that Langdon Tactical is offering free trigger jobs and shipping when you buy directly from them, for a limited time.

Makes it an even better deal.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not for me.
I'd still have to pay state sales tax, and they had to ship it to an ffl here so I'd end up with transfer fees as well.
BV Arms is shipping free, no tax and he is including the trigger job parts that langdon would have as well.
Happy with the deal.

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would look better if it was all black.
Just saying.

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It wouldn’t be an Elite if it was all black. The offset silver is a characteristic of all the Elites. If if was truly bothersome though it would be easy to trade for a black barrel and trigger and actually make money on the deal. The stainless barrels with Elite crowns are considered premium over a standard black 92 barrel. Easy swap.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Held one tonight at my LGS. Grips feel great, sights are nice. Trigger was decent, but honestly not great. Was kind of surprised at that. Anyway, a nice 92 variant nonetheless.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
Held one tonight at my LGS. Grips feel great, sights are nice. Trigger was decent, but honestly not great. Was kind of surprised at that. Anyway, a nice 92 variant nonetheless.

Do you know if it had the trigger job done?

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
It wouldn’t be an Elite if it was all black. The offset silver is a characteristic of all the Elites. If if was truly bothersome though it would be easy to trade for a black barrel and trigger and actually make money on the deal. The stainless barrels with Elite crowns are considered premium over a standard black 92 barrel. Easy swap.

Ahem, Google Beretta Elite 1A.

Posts: 36 | Location: GA | Registered: June 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hume:
The LTT does NOT come with the sand-resistant mags. It has the usual 92 mags. Meanwhile, the regular M9A1 is offered with the "sand" magazines.

Yes, the sand mags can be purchased separately, but considering the premium price of the LTT, I expect the better mags.

Otherwise, it is a very nice pistol, and it will be a great range toy. That's entertainment.

It does come with 3 mags though.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:

Guarantee it did not have Ernest's trigger job. His trigger jobs are unbelievable.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
By the way, ordered mine yesterday.

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
quote:

Guarantee it did not have Ernest's trigger job. His trigger jobs are unbelievable.

That is my first hand experience as well.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure, but for $999.99 I would have thought a trigger job was standard. That’s why it was a little surprising. Wasn’t a bad trigger, just not much better than my stock 92’s really. Perhaps after a few hundred rounds it would really break in though.

posted Hide Post
Yea I didn’t forget about the 1a but I did kind of ignore it. Langdon is the driver behind the Elites. The EII is what he wanted in the first place. If you go to Beretta forum they have the whole history. The E1a is kind of a weird stepping stone in what EL wanted but what Beretta was willing to do. But you are correct the first ones didn’t have this offset color.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well the math has been done before but to put together the pieces of an LTT would cost you more. Plus, you couldn’t reasonably get the frame mods and forward serrations that these have coming from the factory. It would be an enjoyable process though. To put the price in perspective though the more expensive WC guns don’t have trigger jobs either. They have “action jobs” which are replacing parts but no stoning or polishing. The LTT is a good package, especially if you get a free trigger job and free shipping. I would jump on this if I hadn’t already jumped earlier.

It shouldn’t be any better than your stock 92 because the only difference without the trigger job is it comes standard with a D spring. 5 bucks tops.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Yeah....I bought two M9A1's and have spare Inox Vertec slides to build out. Of course, I got them a few months before the LTT version was released so I can attest to the LTT being a spectacular package at the asking price.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m not sure, but for $999.99 I would have thought a trigger job was standard. That’s why it was a little surprising. Wasn’t a bad trigger, just not much better than my stock 92’s really. Perhaps after a few hundred rounds it would really break in though.

That is the price of the base pistol without the trigger job.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sprg03-A3,

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Oh I see

Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:

My recently purchased Elite LTT didn't have the trigger job but I still thought the trigger was pretty darn good. I got a great deal on it from forum member DaBigBR. Even though I liked the trigger, I went ahead and installed the Langdon Trigger Job in a Bag (TJIAB) based on all the good things I keep reading about it. I used the 13# spring. Now I think the trigger is absolutely outstanding. I just ordered another TJIAB kit for an older Beretta 92FS (converted to G). I got a couple of 12# hammer springs to try out too. Anyway, the Elite LTT is definitely a keeper for me.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you do the install yourself?
How hard/complicated is it?