SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Are $2000 Glocks Worth It?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are $2000 Glocks Worth It? Login/Join 
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
Similar to customizing a 10/22. Once you start down the rabbit hole they can get really expensive.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by swage:
Similar to customizing a 10/22. Once you start down the rabbit hole they can get really expensive.

True, except that 10/22s truly are some of the most accurate semi automatic .22 rifles out there. The high end Volquartsen and the like gear is amazingly accurate.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:

True, except that 10/22s truly are some of the most accurate semi automatic .22 rifles out there. The high end Volquartsen and the like gear is amazingly accurate.

When you replace everything Ruger made, except maybe the receiver.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:

When you replace everything Ruger made, except maybe the receiver.

Well... Yeah. But isn't that the point of a 10/22? You have a $150 from Walmart into which you pour $1500 of parts and accessories Big Grin

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post